7.05.2008

11.19.07 wanderings

A train service has concluded for the evening
bright eyes
closed eyes
filling space
just let ian sing

sara
till tomorrow then
what if tomorrow
time keeps ticking
will i or wont i
now is never

i ran but missed it
two lights look to hit me
take me off this
just let me play

sweet melody contrasted
i got that feeling again
how long has it been

i worry about my friend
may go at any time
stable as unstable
that purple heart sky knows

a look of gratitude on the old womans weathered face
i can hear the trolls music from here
how are they connected
time to move on
leave them behind

not her
every one looks the same
yeah yeah yeah
all the same sounds uniquely repeated

my heart is at a loss
it warns me
i'm here
but for how long

1 comment:

mentor noci said...

you have 2 days till the anniversary of 11.19.07. 2 days can be like an eternity. 11.19.08 still waiting for you to catch up.